Return of Regalia
Academic Regalia Return Procedures
- There are two ways to return the rented academic regalia: 1) return to the outlets of TYG during office hours or 2) return via the the 24hr-self-help booth at the TYG outlet entrance outside office hours. For gown return schedules, please refer here.
- Cash refunds will be administered when you make your return at TYG outlets during office hours.
- For returns made via the 24hr-self-help booth, refund of deposit will be administered within 30-60 calendar days to your designated bank/ FPS/ Payme account accordingly. To avoid any delays in the refunding of deposits, Students must follow the instructions printed at the self-help booths to complete the gown return process.
- Please note that a fine will be deducted from the deposit if any item is found damaged. Extension fee, if any, will also be deducted from the deposit.
- You may ask a third party to help returning the academic regalia to TYG outlets. Please bring along the e-receipt (can be found in your registered email named ‘Jotform’) and the full set of rented items. The deposit will be returned in cash to the third party.
Please be reminded to return your academic regalia by the deadline, or you will be charged for late return replacement charge.